If any of you ever have the chance to visit Europe, Ireland needs to be the first country on your list. I was lucky enough to visit this incredible country shortly after college and to this day is still my all-time favorite trip. The stunning architecture and mountains are one of the few breathtaking things you must see first-hand. Aside from all this, this visit is especially my favorite because I got to be in Ireland during its biggest day of the year – St. Patrick’s Day!
In my opinion, there’s no better way to experience Irish culture to its fullest than St. Patrick’s Day. I’ve never seen so much green in one place! From green beer to green velvet cakes, the amount of green I consumed is far more than I’d like to admit.
In honor of this glorious holiday, I have a special recipe that the whole family will love. If you’re hosting a party, these are the perfect snack to win over all your guests. No luck needed. 😉 Be sure to share your version on our Facebook page!
• 4 oz white baking chocolate
• Green food coloring
• 12 oz package mini twist pretzels
• Gold round sprinkles
• Parchment paper
1. Start melting white chocolate in a saucepan, stirring constantly
2. Add 4-5 drops of green food coloring
3. Stir mixture until even color
4. Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet
5. Dunk your pretzels in the white chocolate, placing in groups of three to look like a shamrock
6. Place a straw in the bottom
7. Coat them with sprinkles
8. Let them cool in the fridge for one hour