I’ve been on a bit of a pickle binge lately, and how could you blame me? They’re crisp, refreshing and packed with flavor. If you like fried pickles then you will love them oven baked. Why? Well, for one, it provides a better flavor, and secondly, it cuts out unnecessary fats. Sure, fried pickles are still amazing, but when oven baked, there’s a whole new combination of flavor and texture that just seems right. These tasty morsels are great as an appetizer for your next dinner party or as a snack for you and your family. Don’t forget to share your version on our Facebook page!
• Paula Deen Sweet Winter Pickles (find it on our shop page!)
• CeraStone Perfect Grip Cookie Sheet (this one too!)
• Panko breadcrumbs
• Horseradish Sauce
• Dippin’ Sauce (we have tons on the shop page)
1. Dunk your pickles in flour
2. Dip floured pickles in horseradish sauce
3. Cover pickles in breadcrumbs
4. Place on cookie sheet and repeat for all pickle slices
5. Preheat oven to 450° F and bake for 8 minutes
6. Flip your pickles and continue baking for another 8 minutes
7. Enjoy your Oven Baked Pickles!